Saturday, January 16, 2010

Leave me alone?


This was left as a comment by a "Claudia Lawrence":

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called thisisnotarealwebsite.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams of ThisIsNotARealWebsite who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to ThisIsNotARealWebsite advertising team for Advertising & Marketing of ur blog then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

Kind of disturbing, but then our blog is public. With Blogger it is easy to surf through other blogs in the world, though, as far as I know, there is no way to display a list of the blogs hosted by their server.
I assume this comment is a sales pitch by someone not from our country from the bad spelling and horrible grammar. And I'm thinking of making the blog private since I only want family and friends to read it anyway. Maybe there are other measures I can take to keep the unwelcome away.



2 comments:

Megan said...

The title seems ambivalent ("alone?"), but the picture removes all doubt of your true feelings.

Ben said...

If I were the spammer I would feel rewarded with your posting of the link.