Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where are the tomatoes?

Ruth:

We planted our Cherry tomatoes a little late this year, so when we weren't harvesting that many I wasn't too worried. Well, now it's September and the tomato season is almost over. I was still wondering where my tomatoes were! Rachel has been such a wonderful helper this summer watering our garden, and I realized one day that it took her quite a while to turn off the water, so I asked her what took her so long and she told me that she was picking and eating cherry tomatoes! That crazy girl has been picking and eating them every time she waters! Little stinker! I guess we can consider that her pay for the watering job.

Jason: I think she was overpaid.

2 comments:

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

that is too funny!

Marie said...

I love it when I see my kids eating a tomato off the vine...I wish they would do it more often.