Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our fat little boy

Sorry to all you avid readers of our blog. Since school has ended and David has joined us our lives have not been the same!

We are still trying to get a schedule of our summer life and we are finally making progress. Everybody wants to sleep later than they should and stay up late. Daylight savings time definitely is against us as far as that goes.

We have been neglecting family scripture reading and finally started again this morning. I leave for work by 7:25 every morning. So starting today the kids and Ruth get up and 7 am and we read from the Book of Mormon. It feels good to have that time together.

David is really filling out. Our other boys have stayed skinny from the day they were born. But David is from a different mold. Hopefully he continues this pace and will be a fast grower.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Ruth, Your sweet little David is adorable! What a crazy time in the hospital with all your bleeding and jaundice. I want another baby, but I don't want to be postpartum again. :) I know how exhausting it can be to have a little one with all the other kiddos wanting some attention. I still haven't gotten on a great schedule for this summer and it's almost over!

I hope I can handle the new school year with everyone at home. I just need to get it together and make a plan.

Congratulations on your little one!

Love, Marie

Tamie said...

yippie!!!! you *are* still here....adjustments are just so difficult sometimes when a new little body comes along....hang in there, school's about to start---that'll be fun now!