Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm getting anxious!

Here we are with about three weeks to go before this new little person will join our family and I'm starting to get anxious! I have been telling myself this whole pregnancy that he'll probably be late. But now that we are so close I have been hoping for him to come early. There are so many things that I want to do this summer that if he came early it would make them so much easier to do! I know he'll come when he's good and ready, I just hate this last month of WAITING!

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and she told me that the baby is probably about 5 1/2 pounds. When she said that, all I could think was, that is too small and he can't come for at least another pound. I don't get to have babies that are that tiny. Of course, they can't really tell for sure how big the baby really is until it actually comes out. She also told me that I'm dilated to a one but he's still pretty high. So really there's no telling when he's going to make his grand entrance.

While I wait, I've decided to have as much quality time with the kids as possible. I know I'm gonna be tired for about three months soon.

By the way, if anyone knows of a great deal on an eight-seater vehicle, please let us know!

1 comment:

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

They guessed Austin to be over 9lbs and he was only 7lbs 9oz. And as long as the baby is developed & strong, they will let them go home that small. I wish I could have tiny babies...maybe then I wouldn't have to have a c-section! Mine have HUGE heads! Good luck and enjoy your last month with you kids!!!