Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Man is Old!


The Sun was out, warming up the day. We were in the van driving home. I had Kaitlin Christopher and Aaron in the car with me and all of a sudden I hear Christopher start belting out: "It's raining, it's pouring the man is old and snoring!" WHAT? Where did that come from?! Cute, and totally out of the blue! Aren't kids great!? They make my life a fun musical! I LOVE that my kids enjoy singing. You never know who is going to be singing a random song. It sure helps make my days a little brighter! Especially when they sing slightly different words that still work and are ten times cuter than the real words!

Just a cute picture I got of Aaron.

Kaitlin singing "I Am A Child of God."

Do your kids sing to you throughout your day?

4 comments:

Becky said...

I wouldn't call it singing, although there is frequently noise going on! Your kdis are so dang cute!

Marie said...

I wish! The only time they seem to be singing is if they know it is really irritating their siblings. :)

DebLawson said...

My youngest likes to hum. She hums while she plays or colors or is doing some kind of project. Hum, hum, hum, all day long! cute.
She's humming in the bathtub right now! :)

Yes, I love our kids! They make our lives worth living!! :)

Your princess party looked amazing! What a fun idea!

How are you feeling these days?

Anonymous said...

I thought those were the words...Have I been wrong this entire time and no one has ever told me? what are the real words?