Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Score on Freecycle


We've added a page element to our blog, all the way at the bottom right. We are going to list some things that are still useful/in fine shape that we no longer use/can't use. This is in the traditions of freecycle.org. If you have questions ask. If nobody claims anything, we will rid ourselves of the stuff after a completely arbitrary period of time. First we have a christmas tree stand used once in 1999. Since then it has lived in a box.
Second is a child's motorized car. Forward/Reverse. One seater. It does not have a charger. But it has a four prong trailer type connection if you can find a charger that works with that. I've charged the battery with a charger that works for 9 volt and AA type rechargeable batteries. I just used a pair of alligator clamp wire connectors. It doesn't work on the rough, uneven terrain at our house. If you have a flat, smooth yard it would probably work great.

I'm not planning on giving this away. This is something I got off freecycle. If any wish to use it let me know. I've leak tested it for air, but not on the water. It has a pump and paddle. And it all fits in a big bag. 400 lb/2 person capacity. I don't know if I would take down the South Fork, but I might.

1 comment:

The Redford Family said...

Hey girl, Do you still have the motorized car? Let me Know. I am sure Easton would love it. and Eric could figure out a way to get it charged.