Monday, January 26, 2009

Are we CRAZY?

So I (Ruth) must start by apologizing for boycotting the blogging world for so long and for not keeping you all posted on the family's adventures. I will get to that in another post, I promise. But as for now this will have to do.
As most of you already know we are indeed expecting our sixth child! We are excited and a little bit nervous about what will happen during the next few months since Jason hasn't had much work, we live in a ever growing smaller three bedroom house with no garage, and our van only seats seven. What a pickle we have gotten ourselves into this time! We remain faithful and know that we will be taken care of. We are grateful for all the help that we have received from our family and our friends who we know care for us so much! We wouldn't be able to do it without the love and support of our family!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats congrats! So, do you know if it's a boy or girl? Are you the type that likes the surprise element? Either way...you guys make some CUTE kids. Good luck with the work situation.

Sarah said...

ummm--just noticed the spinning baby boy to my right. Yay for boys! Maybe it's the year for boys?

Rod n Kathy said...

Told you it was a BOY! That evens things out, doesn't it? We love you SO MUCH!

Becky said...

Soooo...What is it, what is it??? Love ya!

Tamie said...

congrats! and wow -- six kiddlets....that is such a fun crowd! (and another boy to boot---yippie!)

The Redford Family said...

I can't believe it! Why didn't you tell me...when I went over to your house. I couldn't even tell. And you must be around 20 weeks to do the sex. You look great! Congrats! That is crazy! You were born to be a Mommy!

Rod n Kathy said...

Hebrews 2:13.
Love you,
MOM

Angel said...

I had no idea! Congrats and good luck.

Kimi said...

Congrats!!! Looks like you guys have this boy business down :) Hope to see you this weekend!

Marie said...

Congratulations Ruth! I'm so happy for you. Now the score is even, three girls, three boys. William said he would have more if I could guarantee him a boy. ????? You look great!