Friday, January 30, 2009

Are you crafty?

I LOVE FUN and this is FUN! DO IT!



Pay it Forward Exchange
I copied this straight from my Mom's blog and I was the first to comment on hers so now it's your turn! This is how it works:


Pay it Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay it Forward". I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange.


All the gifts will be made and posted out 'sometime within the next year'. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive!


What you do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This Exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs.


ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.


I'd love for you to join me! Will you?


Other comments are welcome, but only the first three will be my Pay it Forward recipients. Sounds like fun, right?

No pressure, just fun.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

No way Im the only one who is posting? Your mom got it off my blog and I think I got it off the Jibsons blog, so it just keeps going! I clicked over from Marie's blog and found you, whee thats alot of blog travel. but Here I am and Im hoping Im not to late! Oh and it me Maureen Lawson;)

Becky said...

Ruth, This will be fun! You know I love ya : )