Monday, January 28, 2008

My Crazy Family!

First of all I must say that I have a very talented family! My brother Mark likes to make short videos. He created a character called Uri Miller. Uri Miller is a scientist who has a super scientific video blog. In this blog he tells interesting facts about things like the creation of the earth. When Becky came out for Christmas Mark made this cute video about Uri Miller's family. Starring my sisters Becky, Liz, Mary, my Mom and Dad, and Becky's kids Josh, Nathan, and her new baby Katie. Take a look! I think it's hilarious! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvmbTLqJnU

2 comments:

Angel said...

That was fun! Some of his other videos are great! I sure miss your family.

Fattastic said...

HILARIOUS! I love it! This really made me want to go to your parents house and play murder in the dark. Ahhh the good old days. I miss you guys!