Thursday, July 01, 2010

Back to Blogging!?!?!

Hi all, have you missed me?.....(Crickets chirping in background)......

Wow it's been a busy year! I really tried to do everything but I just found that I was stressing myself out too much! Homeschooling was a wonderful experience. I feel that I accomplished a lot that I wanted the girls to learn and experience. And now that School is out, I plan to get back into blogging! The cute kiddos will be back in public school next year (Bitter sweet). But I've found that I really need that quiet time in the mornings for house cleaning, shopping, paying bills, and exercise (things that have taken a backseat to the schooling) to help keep me sane! Is that bad?

Now I have a lot to blog about and try to catch up on! So this may take a while to get back into the habit! Some encouraging words may help. (hint hint)

Rachel's birthday is tomorrow, so I'll see ya then! hehe

5 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Kuddo's to you for your hard work in home schooling. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I end up homeschooling my kiddo's too. I'm kinda looking forward for this upcoming school year. I will have 2 gone all day and 1 gone 2x a week in the mornings for preschool. What will I do with just 1 at home for those few hours???? I love my kids home for the summer, no homework, no making lunches, doing what we want when we want BUT I am looking forward to a new school year.

Megan said...

No crickets! We've been waiting with bated breath. Glad to have you back, Ruth :)

Sarah said...

I cannot even imagine homeschooling my kids. You must have so much patience!! Summer is fun, but WOW it's crazy.

Missed your posts--glad you're back.

Tamie said...

wow! i'm quite impressed that you gave home-schooling a try. that takes A LOT of dedicated effort and talent (in my opnion)
BUT....i'm w/ you: i like to have that time to myself to take care of my home and (more importantly) ME...
looking forward to more posts from you guys!

Becky said...

Blog away sister! After you get back from the beach of course...
Love ya!