Friday, August 14, 2009

The Birthday Boy! I mean MAN!

My sweetie turned 33 today! Man is he getting old!

He has spent the day away from home mostly. With work, helping Sarah and Joe pack the U-Haul, and helping another friend in our ward install granite counters. He's so busy, and I'm sure tired!

We knew he was going to be busy today so we celebrated with the Chapmans on Wednesday evening. We had tacos, the way he likes them, and yummy cake and ice cream. The kids helped me pick out some balls for his present, a Volleyball, Soccerball and a Nerf-ish football, they even decorated the box, since I didn't have any birthday wrapping paper. So he got artwork from the kids too!


His cake looks girlie because I was practicing for my sisters wedding cake I'll be doing next week! Yay Liz and Cameron! I only just realized as I was loading the picture, and after the cake has been mostly devoured, (by me) that I for got to put the "d" in birthday. No actually, I did that on purpose! We were celebrating with style! ;)
Anyways, I hope he knows how much we all love and appreciate him! I love you sweetie, and I hope you had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Libi saw the cake and says "I wanna have some!" I agree!

Tamie said...

ah---soooo old (still younger than me though jase!)
the cake lookds great...and i am in awe of ANYONE that can decorate a cake, ruth!
happy birthday jason!