Monday, June 01, 2009

Prego update

Hey all, Ruth here! Last week at my appt. I was at 1 1/2 centimeters. I went to the dr. today. I'm dilated to a 3 now and am hoping this new little soul will join our family in the next couple of days!!! Just thought I would let you all in on the excitement that we have going on around here!

This was taken 5/24/09 one of the few times I actually am picture worthy, before church! I finally got Jason to take a picture of me at the right time, he insisted that I stand in front of our gourgeous grapevine!

Wish us luck! Hopefully our next post will have a picture of this cutie inside of me!!!

7 comments:

Carrina said...

Beautiful! You are always picture worthy! Good luck to you. He'll come when he's good and ready, as I'm sure you know. The grapevine looks great by the way.

Megan said...

I can't believe you're that close and look so good! Carrina's right, but you can't help hoping. I promise not to tell you to enjoy being miserable :)

Becky said...

Ruth, you look so cute in that picture! Love ya and I know he'll come at the right time(Friday or Saturday)
:)

DebLawson said...

You look beautful!! And the grapevine is lovely, as well.

Your family is so sweet! Gene has 5 siblings in his family, there are 3 girls and then 3 boys, just like what you're gonna have! fun stuff!

good luck, can't wait to see the post when baby boy is here! hope all is well in the delivery room for ya! hugs to you!

vanessa said...

I am sure that baby is coming out soon. He has to if he wants to enjoy this beautiful weather. You look great! I only wish I could look that good days before I had my babies.

Mary said...

yay! I'm so excited! Good luck!

Ruth said...

You're all too sweet! I really do feel great! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers! They are all appreciated!