Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


From the "Greenie." Emily wanted to be dressed all in green today. I guess she didn't have any green socks, but everything else is green! I pulled out that huge bow to see if Rachel wanted any green on today (she's all in blue) but she was quick to say "No Way." Emily heard her say no and quickly agreed to wear it in her hair! Rachel agreed to wear a shamrock necklace, and she put on green socks.
Are your kids into dressing all in green today, like Emily? Or do they opt out and wear as little as possible, like Rachel?

2 comments:

Becky said...

We all wore green shirts today. We also ate green eggs and ham and drank green milk and green lemonade with our meals. It was a fun, green day!

Morgan said...

My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, so in my family it is not an option whether or not to wear green. My kids actually like to wear it (Adam was very concerned with the leprechauns getting him if he didn't have it on) but it is Jon that I have to remind and convince every year.