Friday, November 21, 2008

Some great News!

Last week at Church I was pleasantly surprised when the Bishop announced that they were releasing Jason from Young Men's President! He had known for about a month and never said anything or acted like anything was going to happen. He sure knows how to keep a secret! I wonder if there is anything else he is keeping from me! :) He did such s great job with the Young Men and I hope he knows that! they did keep him on as the Scout Master which means he will still have to go to Scouts each week. But now he can focus on just Scouting and not all the other President duties. The best part though is that he doesn't have a meeting before Church EVERY Sunday and we can drive there as a family! Except for the weeks where I have to go to Ward Council of course. Thank-you for being such a wonderful example to our Wards Young Men for so Long Jason! I love you!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

Yeah!!! That's great. My husband is in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and has been for over 2 years now. At least he's not the president though. Last Sunday I got a new calling, 2nd Councelor in the Relief Society. For the past 5 years I have been serving in the YW presidency, Ward Activity Leader, nursery leader, and then a primary teacher for the 11/12yr. olds. It's been so long I'm not sure I know what to do with the Relief Society Sisters. This Sunday though will give me the opportunity to jump in with both feet. Congrats again on having your husband around a little more.