Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Family photo shoot

A couple of weeks ago I made a new friend. Unfortunately she lives in Utah and was only out here for a few weeks to visit her parents. In that time we got to know each other pretty well. We scrapbooked, watched a movie at my house, went to the park and had a girls day out with just us and our babies. We went to Olive Garden for lunch, shopped the clearance racks at Target and Old Navy, enjoyed Cold Stone ice cream and I got my hair cut. It was a fun day and I enjoyed getting to know Marcie. The whole reason for us getting away was because Marcie took some photos for our family. This was something I've been trying to get done ever since we added Aaron to our family 8mo. ago. I'm so glad we finally got it done! We decided that her and I could go out in exchange for the photo shoot. Now I just have to pick the ones I want to print and hang on my wall. Marcie also got some pictures of Sarah and her family, poor Sarah was about 7mo. prego but she still looks great! Thanks again Marcie! I hope we can get together next time you're in town!


Sarah and me Joe and Sarah

I didn't get the pictures of their whole family so these few will have to do for now. I'll have to bug Sarah to start a blog so she can post them herself.


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Ruth you are glowing and beautiful!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous family pictures. I am jealous of them! Someday we might get a cute family picture. Ruth, I actually am liking the longer hair. It looks really cute.

Becky said...

Ruth, I thoroughly enjoyed your slide show, I was sad when it was over, I wanted them to keep on coming. Your family is so cute and the pictures turned out great!!!! (you're lookin'fine girl!) Give all the kids hugs for us!

Ruth said...

Thank-you Sarah! You're too kind! And don't get me wrong, I liked having long hair it just kept getting pulled and in the way. when Aaron is older and not wanting to grab at it all the time I'll grow it out again

Fattastic said...

Those are some great shots. What a cute family you have! I really need to come meet all those kids!

Megan said...

Your pictures are great! I esp. love the first one on the slide show. Marcie is very talented! I still can't believe how many kids you guys have, it's a real crowd now. Keep it up, they're way cute.

Morgan said...

What beautiful pictures! You have a lovely family!