Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged

Tagged By Vanessa

Joys:
1. All of my family, especially my kiddos!
2. Baking yummy bread and cookies!
3. Getting enough sleep/rest!

Fears:
1. That one of my kids will be diagnosed with Celiac disease and I won't be able to bake good food anymore.
2. That I'll never be released from being Primary President.
3. That we'll have to live in Clearlake for the rest of our lives because we bought our house at the wrong time.

Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. Webkinz
2. Staying in shape
3. Weaning Aaron!

Random Facts:
1. I would rather play computer games then blog.
2. I have a hard time telling people NO.
3. I like to plan for the future and be prepared, but I usually forget something. I have lists all over the place.


Now I'm tagging My Mom, Becky, Rachel, Angel and Sheila.

I'll update on what's going on around here soon! I promise!

2 comments:

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Donny's mom has been primary president forever...she has decided that it is her life long calling cause she is going many years now with a short couple month break of being a teacher. But she loves it!

Becky said...

Ruth I did it! visit my blog OK! Love Becky